Pastor Needed for Indonesian Congregation
by ICC Canada
Indonesian Christian Church Canada (Toronto, ON) is a growing church with a congregation of about 225.
We are seeking for a pastor to shepherd our Indonesian service congregation, which averages around
150 adults, 40 youth and 35 children consisting mainly of Indonesian background, who desire to grow as
God’s people to fulfill His Commandment and The Great Commission.
Ultimately, the primary responsibility will be to shepherd the flock, which includes: preaching, teaching,
visiting/counseling, discipline, outreach, and some church administration.
The candidate must have a passion for reaching out, being a servant leader with a heart for shepherding
and evangelism. He/she must be able to lead God’s people with exemplary character, with good interpersonal
and leadership skills in a team setting. Being passionate about the spiritual growth and character development
of the congregation, as well as encouraging and motivating them to pursue God’s purpose in their lives are also critical desired traits.
The ideal candidate values and accurately handles God’s Word but is able to teach it in a manner
that is insightful and relevant so that the Word can be understood and applied by the congregation.
In addition, the candidate must be:
- A born-again, spirit-filled Christian
- Mature, healed and able to work well in the leadership team.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia.
- Ability to preach and communicate in English language is an asset.
- Preferred to have had training and practical/proven ministry work experience in North America and/or a strong understanding of the North American culture.
- Some formal Biblical training (e.g. Masters of Divinity) would be an asset.
- Ideally, the candidate’s status is married between the ages of 35-45 years old.
Title: Pastor – Indonesian congregation
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Term: Full-Time – (one year probationary period)
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2017
*** All applicants info will be treated as private and confidential ***
Employer Contact Information
Employer: Indonesian Christian Church Canada
Inquiries: SC Team (ICCC.SCTeam@gmail.com)
To apply send your resume to Human Resources Director at email@example.com
Phone (416) 665-4777
Fax (416) 665-8298
1000 Petrolia Road
North York, ON
M3J 3L7, CANADA